The Centre for Independent Journalism condemns the actions of parties who seek to undermine the democratic will of the people expressed in the 14th general election on 9 May 2018 and calls for fresh elections in the wake of the current political turmoil.
- CIJ calls for concerted efforts to address online hate...January 21, 2021
- The unnecessary state of emergency is detrimental to parliamentary...January 14, 2021
- Pegumuman darurat tidak perlu serta memudaratkan demokrasi...January 14, 2021
- Statement by 100 women, children, health and other...January 14, 2021
- Kenyataan 100 kumpulan wanita, kanak-kanak, kesihatan...January 14, 2021
- CIJ calls for concerted efforts to address online hate...
TagsAnwar Anwar Ibrahim Bersatu Bersih 3.0 Communications and Multimedia Act coronavirus CSO elections free and fair elections Freedom of Assembly freedom of expression freedom of information Himpunan Hijau Internal Security Act International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists Internet Blackout Day journalism Lynas MalaysiaKini Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) Malaysian Universities and University Colleges Act MCMC Media Council media freedom Media Reform National Consultation Official Secrets Act pakatan harapan Parti Keadilan Rakyat Penal Code PPPA Printing Presses and Publications Act (PPPA) Printing Presses and Publications Act 1984 (PPPA) Right to Information Right to Know Section 233 Sedition Act Stop 114A SUHAKAM Surveillance Thaipusam UMNO Women's March