The Centre for Independent Journalism condemns the actions of parties who seek to undermine the democratic will of the people expressed in the 14th general election on 9 May 2018 and calls for fresh elections in the wake of the current political turmoil.
- Hentikan intimidasi terhadap pembela hak asasi manusia...August 5, 2020
- Stop intimidating human rights defenders who question...August 5, 2020
- CIJ gesa hentikan tindakan-tindakan mengancam kebebasan...August 5, 2020
- CIJ wants an immediate end to actions that threaten...August 5, 2020
- Press freedom and civil society groups urge PM to uphold...August 3, 2020
- Hentikan intimidasi terhadap pembela hak asasi manusia...
TagsAnwar Anwar Ibrahim Bersatu Bersih 3.0 Communications and Multimedia Act coronavirus CSO elections free and fair elections Freedom of Assembly freedom of expression freedom of information Himpunan Hijau Internal Security Act International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists Internet Blackout Day journalism Lynas MalaysiaKini Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) Malaysian Universities and University Colleges Act MCMC Media Council media freedom Media Reform National Consultation Official Secrets Act pakatan harapan Parti Keadilan Rakyat Penal Code PPPA Printing Presses and Publications Act (PPPA) Printing Presses and Publications Act 1984 (PPPA) Right to Information Right to Know Section 233 Sedition Act Stop 114A SUHAKAM Surveillance Thaipusam UMNO Women's March