The Centre for Independent Journalism (CIJ) has called for full and transparent disclosure of all public places with known positive Covid-19 cases, citing the public’s rights to make informed decisions on matters affecting their lives. This was contrary to Health […]
- The unnecessary state of emergency is detrimental to parliamentary...January 14, 2021
- Pegumuman darurat tidak perlu serta memudaratkan demokrasi...January 14, 2021
- Statement by 100 women, children, health and other...January 14, 2021
- Kenyataan 100 kumpulan wanita, kanak-kanak, kesihatan...January 14, 2021
- CIJ questions the need for an emergency proclamation...January 13, 2021
- The unnecessary state of emergency is detrimental to parliamentary...
TagsAnwar Anwar Ibrahim Bersatu Bersih 3.0 Communications and Multimedia Act coronavirus CSO elections free and fair elections Freedom of Assembly freedom of expression freedom of information Himpunan Hijau Internal Security Act International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists Internet Blackout Day journalism Lynas MalaysiaKini Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) Malaysian Universities and University Colleges Act MCMC Media Council media freedom Media Reform National Consultation Official Secrets Act pakatan harapan Parti Keadilan Rakyat Penal Code PPPA Printing Presses and Publications Act (PPPA) Printing Presses and Publications Act 1984 (PPPA) Right to Information Right to Know Section 233 Sedition Act Stop 114A SUHAKAM Surveillance Thaipusam UMNO Women's March