The undersigned organisations working on issues of freedom of expression and media freedom are very concerned about the Penang State Government and the police’s collusion with bullies who have successfully shut down the play Love in Georgetown City. The advice […]
- Preserve Special Select Parliamentary Committee on Women's...September 18, 2020
- CIJ concerned over non-official media barring in Sabah...September 12, 2020
- Hentikan intimidasi terhadap pembela hak asasi manusia...August 5, 2020
- Stop intimidating human rights defenders who question...August 5, 2020
- CIJ gesa hentikan tindakan-tindakan mengancam kebebasan...August 5, 2020
- Preserve Special Select Parliamentary Committee on Women's...
TagsAnwar Anwar Ibrahim Bersatu Bersih 3.0 Communications and Multimedia Act coronavirus CSO elections free and fair elections Freedom of Assembly freedom of expression freedom of information Himpunan Hijau Internal Security Act International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists Internet Blackout Day journalism Lynas MalaysiaKini Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) Malaysian Universities and University Colleges Act MCMC Media Council media freedom Media Reform National Consultation Official Secrets Act pakatan harapan Parti Keadilan Rakyat Penal Code PPPA Printing Presses and Publications Act (PPPA) Printing Presses and Publications Act 1984 (PPPA) Right to Information Right to Know Section 233 Sedition Act Stop 114A SUHAKAM Surveillance Thaipusam UMNO Women's March