The Centre for Independent Journalism (CIJ) is alarmed at the increasing use of police reports to try and silence genuine criticism and reasoned discourse.
- Adakah tindakan Ketua Pengarah Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia...February 24, 2021
- Malaysian Federal Court decision against online news...February 23, 2021
- CIJ bimbang akan masa depan kebebasan akhbar di Malaysia...February 20, 2021
- Standing in solidarity with Malaysiakini: Apex Court’s...February 20, 2021
- CIJ concerned over future of press freedom in Malaysia...February 19, 2021
- Adakah tindakan Ketua Pengarah Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia...
TagsAnwar Anwar Ibrahim Bersatu Bersih 3.0 Communications and Multimedia Act coronavirus CSO elections free and fair elections Freedom of Assembly freedom of expression freedom of information Himpunan Hijau Internal Security Act International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists Internet Blackout Day journalism Lynas MalaysiaKini Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) Malaysian Universities and University Colleges Act MCMC Media Council media freedom Media Reform National Consultation Official Secrets Act pakatan harapan Parti Keadilan Rakyat Penal Code PPPA Printing Presses and Publications Act (PPPA) Printing Presses and Publications Act 1984 (PPPA) Right to Information Right to Know Section 233 Sedition Act Stop 114A SUHAKAM Surveillance Thaipusam UMNO Women's March