The Centre for Independent Journalism (CIJ) is alarmed at the increasing use of police reports to try and silence genuine criticism and reasoned discourse.
- CIJ calls for public disclosure of settlement agreement...November 22, 2020
- Civil society call for an end to intimidation and harassment...November 12, 2020
- CIJ wants police to stop using "secrecy" to curtail...November 11, 2020
- CIJ urges ministry to justify role and budget of JASANovember 10, 2020
- CIJ condemns continued police investigations into UMANYNovember 9, 2020
- CIJ calls for public disclosure of settlement agreement...
TagsAnwar Anwar Ibrahim Bersatu Bersih 3.0 Communications and Multimedia Act coronavirus CSO elections free and fair elections Freedom of Assembly freedom of expression freedom of information Himpunan Hijau Internal Security Act International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists Internet Blackout Day journalism Lynas MalaysiaKini Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) Malaysian Universities and University Colleges Act MCMC Media Council media freedom Media Reform National Consultation Official Secrets Act pakatan harapan Parti Keadilan Rakyat Penal Code PPPA Printing Presses and Publications Act (PPPA) Printing Presses and Publications Act 1984 (PPPA) Right to Information Right to Know Section 233 Sedition Act Stop 114A SUHAKAM Surveillance Thaipusam UMNO Women's March